Companies who back their product. Service or Warranty

Fiskars

I have had a Fiskars hedge shears for years. Recently a pressed in pin fell out while using them. I found a scratched and faded tag claiming "Lifetime Gurantee". I contacted them thinking maybe I could get a new pin. They asked for details on the shears and a picture, which I sent.

They sent me new shears, and it didn't take long. Very pleasant customer service and prompt handling.

Some may argue but I put Harbor Freight in this category. Hand tools have a lifetime warranty and their extended warranty is usually a good value on other stuff. Plus, they're the only nationwide tool chain in the US, and they support trades educators as well.
I agree! Years ago I bought a $20.00 air stapler from HF. I run a construction business and bought it for a specific job I sold at the time. My "good" air stapler was on another job. I was going to be happy if it at least made it through this one job. Well here it is years later and I still use the thing and it works perfectly.

Fiskars

I have had a Fiskars hedge shears for years. Recently a pressed in pin fell out while using them. I found a scratched and faded tag claiming "Lifetime Gurantee". I contacted them thinking maybe I could get a new pin. They asked for details on the shears and a picture, which I sent.

They sent me new shears, and it didn't take long. Very pleasant customer service and prompt handling.
I was pretty disappointed with the longevity of their fancy four fork weed puller. They work great but your lucky if you get one season out of them. I had three broken ones, took a picture and sent it in also with a note on how they could fix the most common design problem with a 2c roll pin. They shipped out three replacements.

Leader instruments to add today.

Yesterday at an estate sale we got an older bench Multimeter, Leader LDM852, Google could not return anything, it worked fine but was wondering about service and instruction manuals.

We found the company is still in operation, primary is commercial stuff, but found an email address on their page and sent a photo and asked if they had anything, we stated we did not expect anything due to age, but does not hurt to ask.

Received an email last night, operator's and service manual.

Great support for old stuff!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Back