Cooker

A pig roast just waiting to happen ! :encourage:

I like wood or charcoal cookers myself. Finished this one couple days ago.gas has its place I guess.its quick and easy but not for me F9095349-D109-47D5-B2A6-0CF8DA12B7C2.jpeg

Always cook over the fire pit . Strictly wood . I could definitely use some kind of removable hood for the grills up in NY . Seems like as soon as I start cooking , it rains or snows . Nice looking cookers you make .

Over here in SA whe are big on wood or charcoal and gas not so much,but we call it in Afrikaans, my home language, "a Braai". It is a very big part of South African culture. I will try and help with the pronunciation like this. It would sound like you would want to say cry but put a "B" infront instead of the "C". :beer mugs:

Looks Great! In my area of NC that is a status symbol. It is a big deal for charity's and churches to have BBQ fund raisers. I Swear there are more cookers than cars here.

AAAH! :chagrin: Just looked! Your from Wake Forest. I'm from Salisbury - Statesville.

Funny, the wife and I happen to be in NC right now, visiting family. They actually wanted to take us to some "Asian Fusion" restaurant for dinner tonight! We were like "Umm NO, we didn't come all the way down here for that, We demand Barbecue" They got the message, LOL.

You could sell those here on the west coast for some serious money Phil. A lot of folks would buy USA made rather than imported Walmart units

Back