Decisions decisions .........................

I’m still tryin to get over the fact that your even contemplating going to a swift concert over going fishing? On top of the fact that your son bought them for you? That would be two man cards pulled in my book. In a seriousness sell the tickets to fund a nice fishing excursion.

If I was in the same position, I would sell the tickets for cash on Craigslist or Facebook, then use the cash for what I like. Then I'd thank my son for giving me a Gift Card!

I'll say hi in the sand today on the pier cam . Made it as far as the pool and hot tub yesterday . :big grin: It was a 30 hour day/night .

I'm beached and barred out . :grin: Ready to come home and cut grass , it's easier on the body . Streaming 105.1 out of Pa later on tonight .

Attachments

• IMG_1238.JPG
    IMG_1238.JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 8
On the news, heard snippets of Ms Swift's new album, not so impressed. I'd go fishing, even if I don't like even that so much... :grin:

OTOH, watched the Billy Joel 100th (and final) monthly Madison Square Garden concert last Friday on CBS (encore of the previous Friday's attempt, where they cut to news right in the middle of his signature song, "Piano Man" ). I might have travelled to see that in-person...

Back