East coast adventure !

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
We are all pulling out this Sat. for various states up north . The wife and daughter are heading up to Salem Mass , Saratoga Springs NY and then coming over to the property in the Adirondacks . My Mom , sister , son and I will be in Herkimer NY and hitting the camp for the first time since last October . I know it's past peak foliage up my way , but hopefully we'll get to see some nice sights . This will end my outdoor activities for the year and I'll be back in the basement mode for the winter ! :high 5:

We are all pulling out this Sat. for various states up north . The wife and daughter are heading up to Salem Mass , Saratoga Springs NY and then coming over to the property in the Adirondacks . My Mom , sister , son and I will be in Herkimer NY and hitting the camp for the first time since last October . I know it's past peak foliage up my way , but hopefully we'll get to see some nice sights . This will end my outdoor activities for the year and I'll be back in the basement mode for the winter ! :high 5:
Have fun!

Had a great time up north until the rain came in Monday . Although it didn't hold me up for what I had to do , it did get quite cold . As far as the property , I lost every tarp on the property due to a windstorm 2 weeks ago . The trailer , firewood , all the fuel cans were uncovered . :rolleyes: The campstove I made and took up with us worked absolutely perfect . A roaring hot fire in about 2 minutes . All our roads are still washed out from a storm last Halloween so we had to do some 4 wheeling in the vehicles to get to the property . All in all , my Mom , sister and I had a great time . My wife and daughter came down from Salem Mass and joined us for a day and night . They said Salem was absolutely crazy packed with tourists but they still enjoyed it . Now it's back to work for me .

I was just at a metal can manufacturing plant (beer cans), in Saratoga Springs on Thursday. I love the Adirondack region

I was just at a metal can manufacturing plant (beer cans), in Saratoga Springs on Thursday.

I'm more than positive I've emptied out a few of their cans . :grin:

Back