Enco lathe parts

mark86

Registered
Registered
Have a older enco 12 x 24 lathe back from 1989. Lathe was made in Taiwan, and model of lathe is a 110-2021. Not 100% on what the real part name is, but what i am missing is on the cross feed table. The cross feed table has the main full threaded lead screw, however i am missing the the part that attaches that lead screw to the upper tool post table. Right now i have to manually slide the cross feed table close enough to the work and lock it in place. After that i can use the slide part of the tool post holder to do my work. I have called enco, but the machine is to old to get parts for from them. The big hope was that someone had a parts lathe sitting around? Any direction would by greatly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance, Mark

I wish I could help. Seems someone could make a dollar making and selling parts for these. If you can find a lathe close enough and the owner would let the part out, you could have a machine shop copy it.

Have a older enco 12 x 24 lathe back from 1989. Lathe was made in Taiwan, and model of lathe is a 110-2021. Not 100% on what the real part name is, but what i am missing is on the cross feed table. The cross feed table has the main full threaded lead screw, however i am missing the the part that attaches that lead screw to the upper tool post table. Right now i have to manually slide the cross feed table close enough to the work and lock it in place. After that i can use the slide part of the tool post holder to do my work. I have called enco, but the machine is to old to get parts for from them. The big hope was that someone had a parts lathe sitting around? Any direction would by greatly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance, Mark
I have the same lathe, 12 x24 belt drive model 92010 and I am looking for the hand wheel gear. I am going to try an order from Grizzly they are suppose to have one in stock. I am trying to compile a parts list if I can be of any help let me know.

Attachments

• 20230725_141756.jpg
    20230725_141756.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 15
I have the same lathe, 12 x24 belt drive model 92010 and I am looking for the hand wheel gear. I am going to try an order from Grizzly they are suppose to have one in stock. I am trying to compile a parts list if I can be of any help let me know.
You've replied to a post from ten years ago by a member who was last online in 2016.
I hope Grizzly comes through with parts for you!

I needed a particular spur gear for my Enco 92010, and the Grizz part I bought needed to be modified to fit, but then it worked perfectly. I wrote it up here:
https://www.hobby-machinist.com/thr...n-enco-92010-12-x-24-lathe.75019/post-1045028

I have parts lists for the 92010, but I'm not home at the moment to look at them. A couple different ones, one with Enco part numbers, the other seemingly from the company that actually made the lathes. They both were in the packet that came with the lathe when it was new (the previous owner saved all his paperwork). That exact lathe or ones very similar were sold under a dozen different brand names, so look for parts lists for them too. It can be handy to cross-reference between more than one version, because they're often terrible print quality in the first place, or bad scans, plus they contain mistakes.

Back