Every morning

fernballan

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Starting to get a little tired to shovel off the car every morning We have received 1.5 meters of snow this year and it's three months winter left. So Abom79 can come with his heater and try to heat the workshop 50 meters long 30 meters wide and 15 meters tall :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1459882_10201014376744569_1821153278_n.jpg

Have you considered a cab heater, Eberspacher or similar, with a timer. Your car can be toasty warm and free of snow and ice by the time you finish your coffee ;-)

Each parking space has a electrical power pole. So I've engine heater and a cab heater, but when it's snowing so much, it does not matter how big the heater you have. I have 1200w:grin:

20151125_174748.jpg

Each parking space has a electrical power pole. So I've engine heater and a cab heater, but when it's snowing so much, it does not matter how big the heater you have. I have 1200w:grin:
Heading your way tonight Fernballin. Not looking forward to the cold, but hoping to get a good look at the Northern Lights flying over the pole!

Last edited:
Heading your wa tonight Fernballin. Not looking forward to the cold, but hoping to get a good look at the Northern Lights flying over the pole!

A sight I've always wanted to see, northern or southern either one.
One day-----

Heading your wa tonight Fernballin. Not looking forward to the cold, but hoping to get a good look at the Northern Lights flying over the pole!
Hope you get to see the northern lights It's very special. But there is a lot that has com to geder it must be cold and no clouds And the sun must spew out solar flares.I have only seen one this year But I live 900 kilometers south of the polar circle,So if you're going all the way up there then you have more chance to see it Have nice trip and if you are in sundsvall giv mi a call

Hope you get to see the northern lights It's very special. But there is a lot that has com to geder it must be cold and no clouds And the sun must spew out solar flares.I have only seen one this year But I live 900 kilometers south of the polar circle,So if you're going all the way up there then you have more chance to see it Have nice trip and if you are in sundsvall giv mi a call
Thanks. Unfortunately will just be in Stockholm and Helsenki this trip.

Thanks. Unfortunately will just be in Stockholm and Helsenki this trip.
Not much northern lights there The only thing you will see in Stockholm is Muslims

Hmmm they must be the fair Swedish speaking ones

Back