Excellent Amazon seller

AGCB97

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Last week when I turned on my Bridgeport and wanted to center a piece the DRO was black. I checked for the obvious and simple but no luck.

This is a Chinees unit that I bought 3 1/2 years ago and up until now has worked great. It took a little study to get it set up at 1st but I have loved it ever since.

I went in to my Amazon account and checked my purchases and found it was from 2016. I clicked on the 'contact seller' button and told him my situation, mostly expecting to get no or a don't bother me reply. To my surprise, he asked me to check a few things and try another cord, which I did to no avail. I should mention that because he is in China our emails (through Amazon) were a day apart as he was sleeping when I was awake and vice versa. On his 2nd reply he said it was probably the power board and volunteered to send me one if I would pay for shipping. I said "yes please". It came a few days later and I found that it was not the same but had more pins in the plug than the old one. Even though I am fairly good with electronics, I couldn't see how this could work and told him. This morning there was another message with a video showing how to solder a wire that wasn't on the old one. Apparently there has been an upgrade and that was what threw me off. So today I did the mod and walla it works.

His selling name is Selene Allure and the DRO is a HengXingXing GCS900

I have thanked him appropriately and thank you for reading.
Aaron

This is amazing. You'd struggle to get a US seller to do this for something purchased 3 years ago. I do struggle with Chinese sellers who are on eBay/Amazon in terms of how they handle problems and so I appreciate you posting this counter point.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 PLUS using Tapatalk

Durn! Tried searching sellers for "Selene Allure" but no joy. Couple of other sellers are offering the CS900, but he's not one of them. :(

Back