Faraday Light

G

Grumpy Gator

Forum Guest
Register Today
So I'm at the flea market last saturday buying fresh vegies and such and decided to buy some dog toys at the dollar booth. Got two for $1.50. Cool. Round balls with "wiskers" and what I thought was a rattel inside.
Silly me. The part inside was not a rattel but a Faraday Light. The dogs grabed and shoocked them than let go and jumped back and watched the lights.
Small Heathen dog Ellie ate hers in less than 10 minutes. And I found this inside.View attachment 66993View attachment 66994Smallest Faraday light I have ever seen.Less than .750 across. 30 second shake gives 25 second light show.
**********Just Saying Happy New Year****************G***********

That would drive both of my girls insane. The big dog would eat it and the little one would run away and cower. Dixie isn't scared of anything she can eat and Indi is scared of her own shadow. Funny thing is I believe that the meek little shepherd will be the one to watch for someone getting bitten. The big dog has that deep big dog bark and growl and when she has her hackles up she is huge. But she is a marshmellow, all bark and bluster and no bite. Have fun with your 2 this year.

Bob

Back