for loggerhogger

GK1918

Active User
Registered
I think I got to John Oder in which is in the PM forem that is elete. I am registered there, seems
they dont like old men and old machines. You cant't get in there Pract. Mach. with outa Limo and
tux on ,, check out what he is doing to his GK.

Hi. Not sure what point you are trying to make, but I too am registered on PM as welll as this site. I have found a lot of good information on both sites, but you just have to remember that PM is geared more to te guys that do machining for a living instead of us home shoppers that do it for fun. sometimes they get a little snippy over there, but i try to ignore that, and glean the good stuff that they offer.

cheers!

Randy

What I ment by PM is that I properly registered couple years age, I get the welcome screen,
but the bottom of the page indicates you may not post, reply, attach, or anything just read.
I tried to reregister but it says I aready am? I give up.

Even though you're registered, you may not be logged in. That's why you can't do those things. Look on the home page, there should be a link for LOG IN. Click that, enter your user name and password, and you should be good to go.

yep! I bet that's your trouble. when you logg in, there should be a box that you can check that either says "remember me" or "Keep me logged in" or something like that. check that box, and you won't have to keep logging in every time. Good Luck!!

thanks I did all that and still does not work , oh well thanks.

I'm a home shop guy also, However I go to the the Antique Forum on PM only trouble I had was with cooncatbob and that got cleared up pretty fast.

I've gained a lot of knowledge over there and here also. That being said most of the guys are great at helping people out.

Paul

Back