For the dog that has everything

G

Grumpy Gator

Forum Guest
Register Today
Ever since Jethro has got to big to weigh at home I have taken him to my local scrap metal dealer when I turn in the scrap. The guys down there have taken a liking to him. On my last trip they told me they saved something for him.
*****************Just Saying************************Gator********************DSC_0064.JPG jethro new toy 002.jpg

That's is sooooooo cool Gator
I bet that he is the only dog around to have his very own.

Damn Gator, how big is that dog now. I remember when you first got him he was a puny little runt and look at him now!!!

Bob

Scrap yard scale has him at 106#lbs. All muscle. Got to be careful when I walk him and look out for potential distractions. I'm 6'3" and 248#lbs but if he decides to make a quick left if I'm not paying attention I go where he does.Not to much fun if its straight into the tall grass after a coon or such. He is turning into a real good "Yard Guard".But off the property hes just a big friendly puppy.Still likes his "Lap Naps with Mom".Hes got it good.
**********Just saying****************Gator*****************************************************DSC_0084.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back