Getting a bit messy ...

rabler, looking really good. Nice equipment.
I can't work in a messy shop. I clean up between every session on the mill or lathe, drill press etc.
It's not a production shop, it's my garage.
I would kill for a dedicated, big enough shop.
But, I'm thankful for what I have.

^^^
That is a sexy picture right there.
Thanks! I like it

I have yet to make chips with either one. But the K&T is getting close, the 5 gallon pail of DTE Heavy Medium showed up yesterday from McMasterr. 4 gallons to fill the main reservoir after I flush it. Need to go fill up the 100 gallon diesel tank today for flushing it. I'll probably throw the drain oil and flush on the big pile of stumps, trees, and brush in the pasture along with a match.

Like your mill, I need to clean up the table on the K&T too. Don't suppose you'll be in Indiana in the next week or so?

rabler, looking really good. Nice equipment.
I can't work in a messy shop. I clean up between every session on the mill or lathe, drill press etc.
It's not a production shop, it's my garage.
I would kill for a dedicated, big enough shop.
But, I'm thankful for what I have.
Thanks Janderso!

I lived in Georgia for over 30 years, most of that time dreaming about having a real shop of my own, while working in various garages that required pulling vehicles out to pull tools out to do anything. I retired young 2 years ago, dealing with cancer two years before that, Luckily I am ahead of that battle (it's never really won). I decided I'm going to have my own hobby shop(s), and have spent the money to do it. And I'm a lot happier this way.

Back