GRACIOUS GRATITUDE GUYS !!!

Well done, ARM - I still have way to go to get where you are!
What would be a good general purpose type knurling tool? I had a look on the Eagle Rock site, but the choices are vast and can these be ordered from them directly?
I would appreciate your advice as I'm slowly but surely starting to build up my tool inventory. I got my lathe without any tools, but one cutting tool and a live center.

Have a look at the Accu Trak Tool Corp, they have a Heavy Duty Straddle type knurler that is really nice. I ordered one of these for work and is really nice. They have a really good selection of knurl wheels. And they are provided in both Inch series and Metric series. As far as if they sell directly, we bought straight from Accu Trak with a credit card. They were real nice to work with too. Just throwing it out there. I personally like the straddle type, and I prefer the convex style wheels. Have fun.

Have a look at the Accu Trak Tool Corp, they have a Heavy Duty Straddle type knurler that is really nice. I ordered one of these for work and is really nice. They have a really good selection of knurl wheels. And they are provided in both Inch series and Metric series. As far as if they sell directly, we bought straight from Accu Trak with a credit card. They were real nice to work with too. Just throwing it out there. I personally like the straddle type, and I prefer the convex style wheels. Have fun.
Hi
We looked and discussed in detail with them on their Holder and Knurls. In contrast, we really got a pathetically raw deal. Their tooling looked good and well made. Regrettably, when we were ready to Order, we got the absolute cold shoulder and were totally snubbed. it was not only hurtful but we just could not understand their mentality for action without rhyme or logical reason. Just no replies to numerous correspondences. A real downright insolent and uncultured crowd to deal with.
Thank THE LORD ALMIGHTY for decent Folks like EAGLE ROCK. They are streets ahead in all aspects.
Just my two cents worth !!!
aRM

Back