Great Christmas gift from fellow forum member (Tool Gloat)

Charley Davidson

Active User
Registered
I received a package tonight (Christmas Eve) from Old Iron (Paul Hicks) I guess he is a mind reader as I was just looking into one of these. The package contained a really nice boring head along with not 1 but 2 depth gauges, one for me & one for Benny. The depth gauges are not what I thought they would be, they are really cool & different than any I have seen & will come in handy for many uses. This is by far the best Christmas gift I've gotten in a long time, I love getting useful things like this and every time I use them I think of the person who gave them to me.

Thank you Paul.

IMG_20121224_163109 (480x640).jpg IMG_20121224_163115 (480x640).jpg IMG_20121224_163123 (480x640).jpg IMG_20121224_163128 (480x640).jpg IMG_20121224_163212 (480x640).jpg IMG_20121224_163220 (480x640).jpg

From past posts we know that Paul is a kind and giving person and we are blessed to have him as a member of this forum. Charley I have a few tools that I like to use and sometimes just hold just because of the memories they provide. Bless you Paul and Charley and hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

David

I received a package tonight (Christmas Eve) from Old Iron (Paul Hicks) I guess he is a mind reader as I was just looking into one of these. The package contained a really nice boring head along with not 1 but 2 depth gauges, one for me & one for Benny. The depth gauges are not what I thought they would be, they are really cool & different than any I have seen & will come in handy for many uses. This is by far the best Christmas gift I've gotten in a long time, I love getting useful things like this and every time I use them I think of the person who gave them to me.

Thank you Paul.

Paul,

Thank you for that great tool. I have never seen or heard of a vernier depth gauge before now. Can't wait to get back home to Tennessee and play with it. Wishing you and your family a merry Christmas. Like Charley I will always remember you when I use the gauge. Most all of my tools are old and used and tied to memories. Those are the best kind of tools.

Benny
The Orphanage Never Closes

Thanks guys for the kind words just trying to be helpful.

Paul

Charley & Benny, what a great gift!!!! To Mr Paul Hicks you truly are a wonderful man. I've heard of people say things like ( so & so don't have a selfish bone in their body) Paul, you must have been who they were talking about. Bless you sir.

Back