Gromax magnetic angle plate?

joe_m

Active User
Registered
Does anyone know where I can buy a Gromax 50 degree magnetic angle plate, or something similar and just as cheap, besides Gromax or feebay?
By "similar" I mean magnetic AND adjustable - not just one or the other. And by "just as cheap" I mean under $125+ shipping. And by "buy" I mean I give someone money and they mail me a complete ready to to use piece of tooling, not I go out and buy a bunch of pieces and make one.

thanks
Joe

Thanks but the only two pages that work on their site is the welcome page and the page that links to what they are selling on ebay.

They have two websites. One says to go to the new website. That one says copyright 2006 but the help page is incomplete. I emailed them to ask which one to use and that same day the "new" one crashed. But the old website is still up. Click through the buy it now process somewhere in the middle sends you to the new website where eventually there is a page that says "unable to connect to database." I got an email back from them using the old website email, that says sorry the website is down today but not answering my question about which website to buy from.
Call me lazy, call me crazy, it just didn't give me a nice warm fuzzy feeling. In any case, I just used an old sine-plate and clamps to do what I wanted so it worked out even cheaper for me.

Back