Hanging on the Wall, Tool Chest, or Laying Around?

Hanging on the Wall, Tool Chest, or Laying Around?

• Total voters
All of the above, but not that organized. I have my stuff in my old Mac and Craftsman boxes that have migrated home from work. The FiL's collection, is everywhere. He was a West Virginia farm boy from the depression era. He did not buy cheap tools. He either bought quality, or made it himself. Mostly the later. And he sure wasn't going to waste money on a fancy tool box. Wooden crates, old tackle boxes, coffee cans, you name it.

I just bought one of the HF 44" rollers @ $350, and will likely end up with several more before the clean out/up is over. It seems the first one got filled with mill/lathe tooling.

I just bought one of the HF 44" rollers @ $350, and will likely end up with several more before the clean out/up is over. It seems the first one got filled with mill/lathe tooling.
I think that 44" lower box is one of the best bargains out there. I bought one and I'm very impressed with it. I like that the deep drawers have 2 sets of ball bearing guides on them, not cheap at all. It is solid and very well made.

I have older Craftsman rollers with top boxes that I've had for years, but I agree with Randy and David on Harbor Freight. I bought one of the big rollers from them a few years ago and it's been fine. I think it's just as good as my Craftsmans, except it has ball bearing slides.

Back