Happy Thanksgiving....

LOL: Turkey contains a high percentage of "Sleeptomycin"... Never eat turkey and go work in your shop afterward... People have been known to fall asleep at the controls. :phew:

I have many things to be grateful for, especially this year. Not the least of which is finding this site and it's members. Happy Turkey Day all! I shall be enjoying my turkey coma in front of the TV this afternoon... :shush:

Bill

Turkey has L-Tryptophan which is more powerfull than Morphine and produces a feeling of warmth, happiness and euphoria. I'll take 2!!!! Hope every body has a super great Thanksgiving and a great weekend ahead too. Christmas will be upon us soon, so do your shopping early so you don't get caught up in that insanity at the big box stores and malls.

Bob

Good days, projects, and good timse to all. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Mike.

Happy Thanksgiving all. And OOOOOOGH I am so stuffed... I feel like the turkey...

had to go to emergency room about 2 hours before dinner, seems I will be giving birth to a 7x7x4mm kidney stone. S0 no dinner for me. But I still have med. insurance, 1 more thing to be thankful for.

Back