Harbor Freight WorkBench Sale

I have 2 of the HF workbenches OP asked about. Purchased one, set it up and liked it well enough to purchase a second. They are butted up end to end along one wall of my garage. I am satisfied with them and they meet my needs. The lights and outlets are useful. They aren't "crap" but are not heavy duty either. For useful storage and light work they fit the bill. HD offers the exact same bench for $109.00.

Unless someone is desperate for an immeiate fix/solution. Is there ever a desire to go to HF WITHOUT a coupon/discount? :p

So, I went down to HF this morning. They had a demo of this on display. However, first thing I noticed is the drawers were almost stuck. Either HF built it pretty half-assed, which is NOT going to help their sales, or this thing is not exactly that well refined.

I noticed even the counter-top was very flimsy feeling. I decided even with the discount, I'd rather just wait until I get my trailer for my car, and pick up a bunch of large sized peg-board for my basement instead.

Back