Help identify KO Lee T&C Grinder Accessories

jbaccell

Registered
Registered
Good Morning, All,

As I continue to clean and repair my recently acquired K.O. Lee B960 T&C Grinder, I came across a few items that I hope someone can help me identify. I also have a 4-jaw Chuck that has an odd back plate which I can replace with a proper B&S 11 tapered one but as you can see in the attached photo, one of the jaws was ground. Looks like it was for a dedicated job. Short of trying to replace the jaw, any thoughts on whether it's useable as is or ways to make it so?

Also, there is a Norton cup wheel which I am not sure of it's purpose. I tried searching the numbers shown on it but nothing comes up. And finally, the grinder came with a lot of used grinding wheels and a bunch of smaller wheel attached to arbors. There is also a bunch of these grinding wheels that have the stone attached with a threaded screw and nut. Are these suppose to screw into some kind of arbor or do you think they were using the screw as an arbor?

My apologies for these seemingly simplistic questions but I appreciate any and all input, comments, guidance etc...

Thank you,

Joe

Attachments

• 4 Jaw Chuck.jpg
    4 Jaw Chuck.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Grinding Wheels.jpg
    Grinding Wheels.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Norton 1.jpg
    Norton 1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Norton 2.jpg
    Norton 2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Norton 3.jpg
    Norton 3.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 11
Those wheels fit in KO Lee arbors, such as: 1672753694391.png

Good Morning, All,

As I continue to clean and repair my recently acquired K.O. Lee B960 T&C Grinder, I came across a few items that I hope someone can help me identify. I also have a 4-jaw Chuck that has an odd back plate which I can replace with a proper B&S 11 tapered one but as you can see in the attached photo, one of the jaws was ground. Looks like it was for a dedicated job. Short of trying to replace the jaw, any thoughts on whether it's useable as is or ways to make it so?

Also, there is a Norton cup wheel which I am not sure of it's purpose. I tried searching the numbers shown on it but nothing comes up. And finally, the grinder came with a lot of used grinding wheels and a bunch of smaller wheel attached to arbors. There is also a bunch of these grinding wheels that have the stone attached with a threaded screw and nut. Are these suppose to screw into some kind of arbor or do you think they were using the screw as an arbor?

My apologies for these seemingly simplistic questions but I appreciate any and all input, comments, guidance etc...

Thank you,

Joe

Back