Hm.........................closer to Surfside Beach SC .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member

Have to wonder if this is the reason our plant is in turmoil . :dunno:

Farther from the mountains...

Farther from the mountains...
If I had bought that condo down in Surfside years back , I could cover the New York , Baltimore and SC plants ! :big grin:

We used Pall filters in our plant in Eden. A great improvement over the previous system we used, which was from the early '80's. Odd, about 20 yrs ago I ended up buying a motorcycle from a man who helped install that original system in the brewery, 1982-3. Now, someone from the subsequent system installed crosses my path. Small world. A guy from Georgia came in to check our system every so often. I've not kept up with him since the brewery closed, although my Daughter will see him occasionally, as he services the system at that brewery. Hope things work out for you.

We used Pall filters in our plant in Eden. A great improvement over the previous system we used, which was from the early '80's. Odd, about 20 yrs ago I ended up buying a motorcycle from a man who helped install that original system in the brewery, 1982-3. Now, someone from the subsequent system installed crosses my path. Small world. A guy from Georgia came in to check our system every so often. I've not kept up with him since the brewery closed, although my Daughter will see him occasionally, as he services the system at that brewery. Hope things work out for you.
I ran the manufacturing plant up in Md back in 86-88 and left for other oppurtunities . It used to be called Filterite back then . 33 years later I'm back at the same company now known as Pall Corp . We used to have 4 plants up here within a mile of each other and are now down to one . Funny thing is my property up in the Adirondacks is close to our Cortland NY plant . This new SC plant is fairly close to Surfside Beach SC where I want to retire to . :grin:

Hmmm,
Dave, looks like you have some decisions to make. I bet you could find a part time job at the new retirement digs.
I'm already worried how I'm going to afford my hobby when I retire.
Maybe the local Ace hardware will take in an old DIY helper. Nah, I won't work for minimum wage.

Spartanburg is just down the road from me. Less than 2 hours. It's a nice area and close to the mountains. Asheville is about an hour away. Skiing about and hour and half. It's further to the beach than you think 'cause your pretty far west. Since BMW came in Greenville right next door is coming into it's own with new shops and restaurants. They still have a small town feel though. I highly recommend a visit.
Robert

Back