How about a Sub Forum for Finishing?

jbolt

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I don't know about anyone else but it would be nice to have a sub forum for prepping & finishing our projects for things like media blasting, tumbling, polishing, painting, anodizing, powder coating, bluing etc. Whatsayyou?

Sounds good to me, if the Admin folks can manage it. Got any ideas about a moderator?

Sounds good to me, if the Admin folks can manage it. Got any ideas about a moderator?

I know for sure you wouldn't want me. Be like handing a two year old a loaded gun.

I'll certainly contribute an article on home shop anodizing.

I don't know about anyone else but it would be nice to have a sub forum for prepping & finishing our projects for things like media blasting, tumbling, polishing, painting, anodizing, powder coating, bluing etc. Whatsayyou?

I've reported your post........

Not that there's anything wrong with it, just to bring it up in the Staff forum for discussion/consideration. ;)

I think that's a really great idea!

I know for sure you wouldn't want me. Be like handing a two year old a loaded gun.

I'll certainly contribute an article on home shop anodizing.

What's the worst thing that could happen? You might have to read my smart-alec remarks, or goofy humor? I'm sure you'd do fine.

BTW, I might be able to add some useful content on Bluing. Remember that word "useful." I'm no expert- an "ex" is a has-been and "spurt" is a drip under pressure.....

Sounds interesting

Chuck

Back