How much for this rusty piece of steel?

Batmanacw

Registered
Registered
That got a laugh at the flea market.....

It slowly turns into this......

20231015_100707.jpg

I know that rusty chunk of steel from the flea market is on the shelf of bins. I'll never remember which one it was.

The wall behind the rack is my actual shop. I don't keep stock in the heated space. I'm keeping my saws next to my stock racks. It just seems to make the most sense.

This little area is a huge source of satisfaction for me. I paid pennies on the dollar for most of it. Not everything was a great buy though. Lol.

I need to throw away some odd ball pieces but why be in a hurry?

Show me your stock racks so I can have a goal to reach!

I just packed a couple drawers with extra stock that I thought I might use in the future , the rest will be scrapped out .
Show me your stock racks so I can have a goal to reach!
Stock racks ? :grin: No implants allowed ? :eek: I'll never get as organized as some of the pictures I see on here but I'm trying . Still stuffing 20lbs into a 5lb bag .

I just packed a couple drawers with extra stock that I thought I might use in the future , the rest will be scrapped out .

Stock racks ? :grin: No implants allowed ? :eek: I'll never get as organized as some of the pictures I see on here but I'm trying . Still stuffing 20lbs into a 5lb bag .
Those kind of racks require a private message. Lol!

If ever my hobby requires that sort of stockpiling, I believe I’ll have to make business cards.
To be fair I’m planning on selling most of it. I figure if I can cover the cost of everything by selling some, I’ll be left with a bunch of free stock! The price was too good to pass up as the house it was in was being sold at the end of the month

Back