Resolved I have no idea which one of my posts was deleted.

Ken from ontario

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
One of the alerts I received today at 3:57 was to inform me that my post in today's joke was deleted , reason: politics. when I clicked on it , it took me to the very first post in that forum from 2017, I not sure which post of mine was so out of line that got deleted, I'm not even sure if I participated in that forum (today's joke) back then in 2017.
Okay, it's not earth shattering news but I'm still curious. if anyone has any idea what post of mine was deleted, please let me know.

I've been there myself. Zero tolerance it appears, even the slightest breathe of a political based joke gets deleted.

Upvote 0
I always thought I had conducted myself "properly" , I would really like to know which post of mine got deleted.

Upvote 0
@Ken from ontario I will look into it. Our process is to put a notice of an action in our staff area, but I see nothing. It may take some effort to locate which post was deleted. I always send a reason, which has a link back to the deleted post so I'm pretty sure it wasn't me.

Upvote 0
Ken, I manually checked every one of your posts back to Mar 1, 2018, and there isn't anything that is deleted from the 'Jokes' thread. I also scanned 105 pages of the Jokes thread until Mar 1, 2018, and no deleted joke from you.

Shall we just give this one a wash, and move on?

Upvote 0
Yes of course Dabbler, as I mentioned in my earlier post I was just curious to know where I had crossed the line, I appreciate your help in clarifying this.
Thank you for for getting back to me. let us not spend any more time on this and move on.
Regards.

Upvote 0
Back