If your looking for bearings??

I just bought the same set of bearings [exact same brand and part number] on ebay for 5 bucks less with free shipping then usa bearings wants. Despite what they say on the package are hardly "premium" bearings, they are cheapo Chinese with the corresponding level of quality. I needed them for a low speed shaft so they were fine for my use but when you do a press type fit with these they tighten up considerably and this would probably cause them to fail rather quickly under frequent use. Just search ebay for "r6-2rs bearing lot"

I used a cheap [ebay] shaft mount bored out with 2 of these bearings inserted, the shaft mount is a clamp on design so I can adjust bearing clamp pressure.

Cheap stuff of most any kind?, ebay is your friend.

It is mind blowing how my local steel supply wants 5 times as much for the same piece of aluminum [10"x10"x1" plate] that I have to pay on ebay including shipping? WTF?? I think it is due to it being a small town with only one steel supply company and price gouging!

If I had to make the same thing I used these bearing for again, I would not, I would buy the part already made from here:

https://www.servocity.com/html/bearing_mounts.html

I have no affiliation with servo city, I think some of their stuff is pretty cool though.

Back