Inexpensive Anti-Fatigue Mats

Inexpensive Anti-Fatigue Mats

Right on Rusty bearing. Buddie- floor guy gave me one 3' by oh 6' about 3/4"holes. what a screw
finder. Other day I face a 3x3 square block, looks good, unchucked it, there it went, the big hole
to China. Aint found it yet. Gotta be a lot of people thats got that hole to China. I know the
solution I need a dumpster. When the kid was in high school, gave me a very nice hammer, he
made , knurled screw cap for die punches and he gun blued it. So I kept this in my special mic. draw. Think Ill go and get energy juice and gloves and start cleaning under. All old men grow into
pack rat fever. Atleast I had the brains, with a threaded rod for all my change gears.
things to do list ;; find kids hammer, find V blocks find hole a (portale) avoid battleaxe , get
retirement check so I get some cat food . Im just passing cabin time away so I say the ones
with holes work well , pick up sweep, done. WATCH this next post. thanks sam

+1 on the wooden pallet type. I prefer mine to rubber

Randy

When I converted the garage to a shop, I went first class. I used Dri-Core. http://www.dricore.com/en/dinstal.aspx It wasn't cheap, about 1.25 a square foot, but I can stand on it all day long. I still have a couple of heavy rubber mats that I got 30 years ago at the table saw/bench area, but for the general shop area, the dricore is terrific.

I use both the rubber mats and the made wooden platforms. On the wood, I shoot 1 x 4" with a nailer outside in the dirt, then clinch the nails, which go all the way through. I do like the spring factor, like DU. And on a tall machine, a platform can help reach things.

There are also mats, not mentioned here yet, made of recycled tires. They are cut into strips and a small rod or wire shot through them and bent. They are a pain to keep clean, but pretty fair to stand on. I have not seen them in a catalog, but bought them off a traveling vendor......had a pickup load of them. ;)

Back