Resolved Is there a way to search a members photos

sycle1

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I am looking for a picture of a very clean neat workshop and tool storage system that a member on this site posted a while ago.
I have searched and searched and cannot seem to find it and don't seem to be able to search each members photos for the picture.
Any clues is this possible.
Or perhaps you know the member I am am referring to?
Cheers thanks for all the unseen hard work you mods do.

A few different ways...

1. You can search threads that the member posted. Go to the search bar, and try a few different search terms, "clean shop", etc. This is likely the method that has been unsuccessful for you so far.
  2. If you know the members username, you can add that to your search.
  3. You can search their media albums if you know their member name.
  4. You can search the media albums using advanced search.
  5. Ask like you are here.
Knowing the username or more specific descriptions will help others try to recall what, where and who you should be searching for.

Bryan

Upvote 0
Try looking for headings dealing with efficient use of shop space. I recall pictures and discussion about limited shop space but it is blank from there on
Have a good day
Ray

Upvote 0
I thought I bookmarked his page and saved the pictures, but for the life of me can't find them.
I thought the thread had something to do with show your taps and dies storage or something like that but I have spent a lot of time searching but not finding.
I though someone may have known the member he had the cleanest best set up workshop I had ever seen.

Upvote 0
Mick,

The thread may be easier to find by hit-or-miss than the photos. Once that is located, a quick scan through it shouldn't take long amnd once the specific post is determined, you will have the photos..

Upvote 0
A few search results yield:

Upvote 0
I do recall a picture where the gentleman had jncreased his wall wall space by making several panels that as I recall were about 36" X 36" which was the same space of wall that he had available. He hung the panels in a bracket he had mounted so the panels could hang parallel to the wall. The assembly stuck out into the room somewhat but the space under it was usable bench space.
Have a good day
Ray

Upvote 0
Thank you everyone for your help, this is a great forum.
I am humbled and very appreciative of your help.

Upvote 0
Back