It's a machinist's Christmas thing..

graham-xrf

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
From Quinn Dunki, who has given HM forum props on her channel.
I just love the "machinist version" of Christmas decorations hung on the wall!

I can see Keith Ruckker and Mr. Pete and others in there.

Red nose one is AVE. :grin: cute and clever as is she.

Saint Lyle could I get a monarch 10ee for Christmas and a hardinge hlv-h and a gerstner?

The hands only at the front would be "This Old Tony", even though I understand there is a video, or image of Tony out there.

Please somebody - get me up to speed on who is Saint Lyle?
The Google first pages are all algorythmed to hell, and suck the big time!

[Edit: A USA culture name for Santa Claus?? ]

Last edited:
I've been a bad machinist, used a screwdriver as a prybar. So it looks like all I will get is some coal. :guilty: Wait a minute, maybe I could pour my own iron or at least heat temper that Xmas morn. :good morning dance: And a merry Xmas to all of you.

The hands only at the front would be "This Old Tony", even though I understand there is a video, or image of Tony out there.

Please somebody - get me up to speed on who is Saint Lyle?
The Google first pages are all algorythmed to hell, and suck the big time!

[Edit: A USA culture name for Santa Claus?? ]
Lyle Peterson, aka Mr.Pete. Fitting in my mind as I see Mr.Pete as the original. I like he’s taken on the moniker “your YouTube shop teacher”.

Not the first time Mr Pete has featured in a Christmas machinist tale:

Lyle Peterson, aka Mr.Pete. Fitting in my mind as I see Mr.Pete as the original. I like he’s taken on the moniker “your YouTube shop teacher”.
I only discovered BlondiHacks recently.
For those who have not already discovered TOT owning the hands on Rudolph Red-Nose, here he is..

From 2017 - check out the celebratory cast brass "100K SUBZ" knuckles with what looks like shiny SS screw-pin insets with square nuts!

Back