I've Used This Site. So It's Time To Contribute.

FLguy

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Just a few hours ago I bought a PM1127VF LB because of what you all have said about them. Matt told me he has 20 in stock and mine ships tomorrow.Some years ago I had a home shop besides the 5 I worked in or managed. To all of you, thank you for this friendly and helpful forum. Opps, it's dinner time, got to go.

Congrats on your purchase, and welcome to the H-M family. :)

+1 on that, If you have that much experience you have more that a lot of us. I had over a 30 year gap from the last time I used a lathe or mill and when I got back into it.

Making almost any thing in the shop is fun and rewarding. Yes you can make some money too. I have worked with some inventors groups and they tell their friends and members, this equals money but more importunately friendships.

Making almost any thing in the shop is fun and rewarding. Yes you can make some money too. I have worked with some inventors groups and they tell their friends and members, this equals money but more importunately friendships.

While my shop has to pay for itself, I make and value the friendships more than the $-but the sense of accomplishment is even better.

Welcome to the 1127 club and to the forum. Be sure to post pictures of arrival and setup!!

Sounds like me brother. Just got my PM 1127 and it's a great machine. Welcome to the community from a fellow new comer.

Welcome to the site.
From your experience you will be able to contribute a bunch of knowledge.
I'm glad you're here.
-brino

Back