Knockon grease caps

rodburner

Registered
Registered
I've been trying to get the machinists at work to build these caps for me over a month now. So this 3 day weekend i opened the shop and cleared out the cobwebs and dustbunnies{lol} and started building them. These are for rollers on an oilfield tubing tester. They had old caps and no way to grease the bearings,so i machined 1end with a 1/4"wide x 2.750 od to be able to knock it on and stay on the roller,then i welded the caps on and machined off the welds and drilled and tapped the other end for a grease zert. I posted pics in my gallery folder along with my machines,I tried posting on here but I haven't figured it out yet lol. So when the pics get approved you can see what i made. Simple small project. Thanks for looking

Well, you should know that "those machinists at work" aren't good for much. ;)

That's oilfield for ya.

On the pictures, I didn't see any pending approval for you, but if you want to put them here, just below the textbox, you will find a "+" button for "Attachments and other options". In there you will find a direct upload to the general forum files that is linked to this thread.

Thanks Tony didn't realize i could put all of em on one post. But as to the other pics it shows they are not approved yet on my machines I can see em but i guess no one else can,it shows it needs approval in the gallery under rodburners pics. when i click on my images it shows they are there

Your pictures are approved, and visible in your gallery.

Back