Lets all remember to keep the Northeast in our prayers and deeds.

Rbeckett

Gold
Rest In Peace
New York, and New Jersey appear to be poised for another serious beating from a monster storm. Please try to donate food, clothing and much needed supplies for those who will suffer greatly when the storm hits. This storm is not really a very powerfull event, but it's sheer size and the extreme slow speed that it is moving will contribute to a lot of damage such as down power lines, trees in roads and flooding from nearly constant rain. If you have the means, please volunteer to help in any way you can. The Red Cross needs volunteers, cooks, dishwashers, clothes cleaners, and medical professionals of all descriptions. So don't think you have nothing to offer, a shoulder and a hug is all it takes sometimes to reassure another that it will be OK. The Red Cross is also accepting Blood donations for persons injured too, so don't hesitate to help out if you can, the next time disaster hits it could be you that is in need.
Wheelchair Bob

Yes guys,

All the folks effected are in my prayers, during this traumatic time I hope that especially any of the forum members or their family or friends are in the states effected they are safe

Well,
It appears our prayers and good thoughts have helped to Spare New York and New Jersey from a serious pounding. They do continue to get rain and winds, but the storn is no longer a hurricane, so damage will hopefully be lower. Has any one heard from Nelson or any one else from the island? We can only hope that they faired well and are just unable to get a phone signal out and that they have minimal damage and no injuries. Keep those prayers and good thoughts coming, the power of the mind when applied for the good of the many is invinceable and cannot be avoided.
Bob

Well,
It appears our prayers and good thoughts have helped to Spare New York and New Jersey from a serious pounding. They do continue to get rain and winds, but the storn is no longer a hurricane, so damage will hopefully be lower. Has any one heard from Nelson or any one else from the island? We can only hope that they faired well and are just unable to get a phone signal out and that they have minimal damage and no injuries. Keep those prayers and good thoughts coming, the power of the mind when applied for the good of the many is invinceable and cannot be avoided.
Bob

There's quite a bit of damage on the coast of ct. I was down there this afternoon tarping a couple of roofs. We got a late start because alot of the roads were impassabIe. i'll probably be tarping and boarding up buildings for the rest of the week and then some.

Back