Looking for manual and a few parts for this 1760g

Net30

Registered
Registered
1000044719.jpg1000044675.jpg1000045097.jpg

Here's the new lathe. In my hand is a bearing that needs replaced. Was in the back nut of the cross slide lead screw.

One of the holes that pushes oil to cross slide ways is stopped up. The one on the headstock side. I'll investigate further.

I really need a manual got this lathe. Even a victor or something similar. Anyone got one?

Almost all these are broken. Also need wipers and other parts. Anyone know part numbers?

1000044718.jpg

Looks like the broken brass lube ports are called ball oilers. I think there's a lot of different sizes. If anyone knows if they are metric or standard and what sizes. Let us know for future reference.

The ball oilers? There are quite a few different styles and can be metric or imperial. Yours are probably metric. There are probably a few different brands, the most common brand seems to be Gitts. If you searched on Gitts oilers, you’d get many hits. I believe you can get them from Gitts, from McMaster-Car and eBay (I got mine via eBay).

Do you have the same lathe? An old key shen? If so, what did you get metric?

Did you ever find a manual for this lathe? I have a Millport 1760g and am looking for a manual as well.
Yeah it's at the top of this subform. Someone posted a Dropbox link to like seven manuals. None of them are exactly the one that I have but they're all pretty close. They are lacking a lot of really useful information though.

Back