Merge function - Any DolphinCAM Mill/Pro V12 in the user base?

countryguy

Active User
Registered
I picked DolphinCAM Mill PRO - (Mostly due to the $sale price) and find it ...powerful but w/ a GUI that needs a "whaap" on the hood every now and then. Still getting used to the setup and would be interested in knowing who else has this software here? Happy to have a thread pool for discussion? Or should that be OT forum?

Anyway- Here is my first issue. DCAM Usa moderates this so I've posted at that "other place" ;-)
http://www.cnczone.com/forums/dolphin-cadcam/221502-v12-mill-pro-merge-function-cutter-depth.html

Doc: DXF to Dolphin Mill Prod - PM me for it Was:Any DolphinCAM Mill/Pro V12 in the user base?

Nobody replied here, but someone will show up or search. The process to take a DXF to Dolphin Mill / Mill Pro / Lathe-turn is not hard but simply unique (to me anyway). I've completed a MSWord Doc which outlines a basic project w/ clicks and screen shots to get your first Mill job from DXF to Partmaster to Mill Pro to Gcode. PM me here to have a copy sent. Too large at about 1.8Mb to post.

I just got Dolphin and so far I have been really enjoying it. I'll send a pm with my email as I would be interested in seeing the tutorial.

Thank you
shawn

Back