Model Mechanics - Hobby Magazine

This appears to be a legitimate website that either owns the articles outright or is authorized to distribute them.

My uninformed guess is it's OK to post this link.

Yes, this link is OK. If in the future anyone is not sure of posting, please PM Tony Wells or Nelson for advise.

"Billy G"

This appears to be a legitimate website that either owns the articles outright or is authorized to distribute them.

My uninformed guess is it's OK to post this link.

If it isn't ok it is up to the copyright owner to deal with it. That's what "takedown notices" are for. There is nothing wrong with assuming that articles on a Web site are there legitimately in the absence of evidence to the contrary.

Yes, this link is OK. If in the future anyone is not sure of posting, please PM Tony Wells or Nelson for advise.

"Billy G"

Thank you Bill, good to know, it's nice the share what you find but I'd hate to cause the site or myself problems.:))

Thank you Bill, good to know, it's nice the share what you find but I'd hate to cause the site or myself problems.:))

While it would be wrong to post a link to a site that you knew was infringing a copyright and links to sites known to be infringing should be taken down, linking in and of itself does not infringe.

While it would be wrong to post a link to a site that you knew was infringing a copyright and links to sites known to be infringing should be taken down, linking in and of itself does not infringe.

Thank's John, I know nothing of this stuff, with the exception of one wrong move and there's people knocking on your door you just don't want to see, something similar to curtain in-laws:))

Thanks for posting that interesting site.
I've bookmarked it for further reading.
Hope nobody comes knocking!

That link goes to the site. You did not post anything from it. There is no infringement. There are sites that this forum will not allow links to, this is not one of them.

"Billy G"

Back