My 70 Nova project (Formerly looking at this mustang)

I'm very proud of her. Gets up at 4am every morning to go to work. Puts in about 50 or more hours per week.

Well "someone" on this site has dug deep into my bank account. I won't mention names :p

Well my bank account is dry now, can't even pay attention. I blame this completely on one member here. I won't mention a name, but you know who you are :p

After 94 days I got my front seat back (the first time) and got it home and started to mount it in the car. That's when I found out they didn't put the headrest locks in (covered them up) and most importantly they didn't reinstall the seat belt pass throughs. (the seat belt pass through the bottom of the seat in some plastic "tunnels") So, back to the guy again, another 120 mile trip. I get there and they couldn't find them. So rather than wringing his scrawny little neck I left the seat there after a few well chosen words. 3 days later they found them. Actually they didn't find mine, found some black ones but they work. So after 480 miles of driving I have my front seat in. My seat bets I have for bucket seats won't fit now, but I was able to contact the company and they are making up just the one end for me to fit with the bench seat.

They didn't do a very good job on the seat inserts one of offset to the side, but isn't as noticeable in the car. I just let that go, I've waiting long enough already. I had to move the shifter handle forward some, but I'm happy that I didn't have to pull the trans out again to put a mid shift shifter relocation kit (and spend $400) on one.

finished front seat.jpgfinishd seat installed(1).jpgshifter.jpg

Back