My BP specs .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
This time not referring to Bridgeport . Had to go to the doc for something not related to blood pressure . My lowest , LOWEST reading was 173/102 . The last 3 years climbing steadily . She asked what was was changing , what was going on ? I told her about the job , the shift etc . She said it was time to give it up . And I am . Don't know when to sleep . Don't know when to eat . Etc etc etc . Back on these darn BP pills and cholesterol pills once again , They were under control until this position . I really need to go fishing , go out with the wife and kids , enjoy the weekends off once again , and be able to look forward to the end of the work week . I've ranted about this in the past , but it's finally coming to an end . When it does , these basements and garage will be cleared out in a hurry . You guys like machines , machinists tools , mechanics tools ? Stay tuned . If my original problem is more complicated than I'm hoping , I'll escolate this process . I do have some things to remove . Dave

Good call, Dave. Live a long, healthy and happy retirement. It sounds like you’ve paid your dues and then some. I wish you the very best. John

Life is too short. Time to enjoy yourself while your still with us. Take care of your self.

Lower your sodium intake, caffeine, and drink water, till your back to normal. Some of this stuff is just age related too, but getting back to a normal life style will do wonders..

Remove the stress first. Then work on removing the machines.

Meditation is helpful as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a home blood pressure checker ? If not you might want to get one ,not that expensive and you can keep a better eye on it . My blood pressure creeped up from my early fifties and once it went higher then the threshold for my CDL physical I was put on BP pills a change in diet helped and was able to go off for a time . I was always on the borderline for the CDL but a few years they lowered the numbers then it wasn’t a choice though I was able to have the meds changed . Hope you get yours lowered ASAP !

Back