My NOGA mister

Aukai

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Is now pressurizing the siphon tube. The O rings are in place, at least they seem to be when I look at them. I did use alcohol as a coolant, I'm wondering if that affected the O rings?

Not good to breathe either, so lots of moving air. I've moved on from that, and want my mister working again.

Is now pressurizing the siphon tube. The O rings are in place, at least they seem to be when I look at them. I did use alcohol as a coolant, I'm wondering if that affected the O rings?
I had that same issue with my "Noga" knock off a couple of years ago. I was using a large soda bottle for the "cool mist" coolant. I had a tight fit on the siphon line coming out the top of the bottle. When I opened the air line, the coolant line was open and the air backed up into the coolant bottle, pressurizing the bottle. When I shut off the air, the bottle was still pressurized and it sprayed 100% coolant even with the air off!!! The solution was to put a larger hole for the suction line in the soda bottle cap so that it couldn't be pressurized and to make sure that the coolant vave was closed until I had the volume of air that I wanted. Then I gently opened the coolant valve and let the air stream suck the amount of coolant that I wanted. So in my case it was "Operator Error"

Back