Need an airbrush hose

skogkatt007

Registered
Registered
1/4" at both ends. It should exist in my estimation. The hose I do have has a 1/4" fitting at 1 end, Badger? at the other (pretty small). They sell kits of adapters but the item descriptions leave something to be desired. I want to.use a specific (Badger) compressor with a mid sized "art gun" airbrush. I have another compressor (Sparmaxx) which likely has more conventional fittings. But I want to see if the other one is any gude.

Harbor Fright has a 1/4"-1/4" hose, but the hose itself is large in diameter. More applicable to house, car, ... painting.

Is it worth buying a very cheap airbrush just to get the hose and connectors.
Or maybe these people have something

Also: dickblick.com (Blick art supplies) carries Iwata hoses with 1/4” fittings both ends. Also individual 1/4” fittings if my memory is right.

Yeah Blick has the nefarious hose. 31$. NOpe. Too spensive for me. I think 1 item from this set will work, given that Badger uses M5 fittings as I'm reading (last adapter in first photo):

Last edited:
My experience is all 30+ years old, but my Badger has a lightweight 6' yellow plastic hose. I bought a factory-made brass adapter to mate the hose with 1/4" NPT and use filtered shop air regulated down to 10-15 psi for enamel paints.

Ebay search "airbrush hose adapter" yields lots of options.

I needed 1/8 BSP Female on both ends… found it on Amazon for 8.99. 10’ nylon braided hose.

and you can get a pair of adapters…

Back