Need help identifying an old clausing and poss. Prints for apron.

vxhybrid

Registered
Registered
I recently picked up an old Clausing for $150. I have down loaded all the manuals that look simular but none show any that have the same sincle layer apron that mine has. I know i am missing the half nuts and the power cross feed gearing.

Any help identifying what exact model it is and possibly pics/ print of what i am missing so i can reverse engineer the needed parts to resore this.20191018_185507.jpg20191018_185519.jpg20191019_093159.jpg20191019_093221.jpg

E-mail their support department. I did about 7 years ago, and they were very helpful.

I believe you have a Clausing 100 series Mk1 "Dual" Mode lathe. Its possibly an MK2 but i cant determine that from the pics you posted.

Last edited:
You might have better luck calling them and asking for Technical Support. Their telephone number is 1-800-323-0972. I think that the earliest Model 100 manual that we have in Downloads is the one on the MK3.

I have been on that site. I have also emailed Clausing with pictures to see if they can help.

Clausi g sent me the parts manual for it. It is an early 100 MK2. Sent them to see if they still have any parts or drawings.

I own a newer version of your lathe that includes a quick change gear box. Anyway I have a a couple different copies of manuals which contain parts list with schematic breakdown (At least I think I still have them) for this lathe that you may find useful considering they are basically the same machine. If you been on the site that i posted the link to earlier you may already have some of what I have but if you would like what ive collected pm me your email and I'll send them to you.

Back