New Bridgeport Attachment - Be a Part of the Product Development Process

I work as a Toolmaker. I play as a Toolmaker. I research as a Toolmaker. I relocated from CA to MO where affordable buildings abound to further pursue Toolmaking independently; suffice to say 98% of whatever I do engages that single focus.
While nay-sayers and unimaginative minds concern them selves with 'what is it?' and patent issues, lets develop your product, determine how best to market and proceed.
Because waiting won't make you first.

This nay-sayers asks, two years later, whatever happened to this product.

This nay-sayer designed and built a car from scratch and sells a book containing the plans. If you don't think it's made me millions, Toolmaker, what's that make you?

The OP hasn’t made a single post since September of 2017. He went on to create an attachment that could mill accurate parts from a poor description and half a drawing on a torn napkin. He owns an island, and doesn’t speak to mortals any longer.

<snip>My next similar project will be 'open source' - my idea thrown out to the world and let the best brains develop and improve it. It's still 'my' idea and now I maybe get to see it succeed, just without the millions of blue sky dollars the unicorn promised.

Stu

Open source is the way to get things done in today’s world. It’s been proven in software, which is a lot easier to copy btw. Many big companies are participating and fortunes have been made, all while changing the world for the better. If you’re not familiar just search GNU and read the license. It’s the reason you’re reading this now for free, really

John

This nay-sayers asks, two years later, whatever happened to this product.

This nay-sayer designed and built a car from scratch and sells a book containing the plans. If you don't think it's made me millions, Toolmaker, what's that make you?

Locost?

Back