New garage

That is one huge shop you got there, congratulations. living in a cold climate myself I can't help thinking about cold winters and how to keep warm in a huge shop like that .

Moving again !!!!! Has now found my dream garage It is 10x22 meters and with water and sewer (Toilet). Just buy a showe And toilet! An office on the second floor

Whoa! Very nice -- perfect, really..

Congratulations!

That is one huge shop you got there, congratulations. living in a cold climate myself I can't help thinking about cold winters and how to keep warm in a huge shop like that .

Yes it can be 35-40 degrees c
I will lower the ceiling and insulate. It is only 100 mm insulation in the ceiling. Fans in the ceiling which pushes down the heat and two of these. I do not know what they are called

luftvarmepump_1400x.jpg

I'm sure those heaters in the picture will work, I use 3 small radiant heaters, have 2 on either side of and one on the ceiling , they keep me warm where I'm standing , I also use a propane heater that blows hot air, that also is a lot of help especially if you don't work in one spot and need to move around a lot, a propane heater keeps the working area around you warm.

Back