New Gelbart video

fcs

Registered
Registered
Dan Gelbart has a new video on Youtube:

The first 20 minutes are about testing a used (or new) lathe for things that contribute to accuracy. Of course, being Dan Gelbart, he's talking about microns on lathes that cost 5 figures. But it's still interesting and useful.

Somehow Dan and I have the same fashion sense: belt and serious suspenders and cell phone in a holster. We both have the same little shelf in from to rest our hands on, too.

I love Dan and look forward to his rare videos.

I'm a belt and suspenders type for everything but fashion. I dont own a belt any more, it wore out and I haven't found a good replacement. I need to make one. I do have suspenders, one pair being heavy duty type that hook onto your belt... use currently useless.

Interesting, thanks for posting.

Wow, I just watched it

belt and serious suspenders and cell phone in a holster. We both have the same little shelf in from to rest our hands on, too.
You mean there are more of us out there? :oops:

Fairly recent convert to suspenders too (minus the belt part) and shortly thereafter discovered the classic Y-back button style. World of difference in comfort, and no clips to get caught up on. Highly recommended.

1666823722486.jpeg

Thanks for tip on the video too, I always like what Dan has to say. :encourage:
-frank

The video has come back. The link has changed, tho:

The purpose of the belt, while redundant to the job of holding up my pants, is to attach the cell phone holster. The main function of the cell phone is to get reminders of medical appointments, with instructions to come 15 minutes early, wear a medical mask and bring my insurance cards.

Back