New Guy Here

plasticracer

Registered
Registered
Hi. I am a retired heavy equipment operator with little knowledge of the fine art of machining..I have a Harrison lathe and a king mill and I would like to learn how to operate them better so please bear with me if I ask stupid questions...thanks
Wayne

Welcome to the forum. This is a very friendly place to hang out. And there is do such thing as a stupid question around here. Every member is friendly and eager to help out. So ask away.

Welcome aboard Wayne. As mentioned there are "no stupid questions" here. Regardless of the question or how many times it may have been asked here before, there will be patient members that will give all sorts of advice.

So bring on the questions.

David

Hadn't heard much about the Kings until we scored some Canadian members.
Looking forward to learning more from all of you.
Thanks for joining us!

Daryl
MN

No stupid questions. Only continual frustration from being too proud to ask for help...

I'm a firearms instructor by trade. The number of times a student asks a question, then 3 other people say "I was wondering the same thing!" happens very often.

There are no stupid questions , if something dosent make sence to you how will you figure it out if you don't ask ?? Hi and welcome , Just be safe , no loose clothing, wear saftey glasses. Don't have any distractions when operating the machines. Kinda like your job ?? Good luck have fun and make chips.

Back