Newbie From Delaware

ccornell

Registered
Registered
Hello folks, my name is Craig Cornell. I am a recent retiree and while serving the net for info pertaining to a VFD for my 3 Phase Table Saw I ran across "TubalCain" . After watching a lot of Tubalcain's UTube videos I started to get interested in a machine lathe. All of my experience has been with wood working and wood working machines. However, I just purchased a South Bend 9" lathe from EBay. I paid $650.00 for the Lathe (Yesterday in fact on 01-22-16). But because of this snow storm I have not picked the machine up yet. Now I am on a serious learning curve and I can see that this site will be very helpful to me. After I pickup the Lathe (In New Jersey within 3 hours from my home in Delaware). I will post more info pertaining to my purchase.
Looking forward to joining the South Bend Forum and discovering Machining.

Welcome to what we call the "Best Machinist" forum, that's best forum, not best machinists, although I'm sure there are many here who would disagree with me.

There are lots of true machinists and tool makers here, willing to assist you in your search for success and skill.

You already know about Tubalcain, now you've bought a Southie, and you're here.

What more do you need?

Back