Newly listed Clausing 8540 horizontal mill on ebay

Terrywerm

Registered
Registered
There is a newly listed Clausing 8540 horizontal mill on ebay for anyone that might be interested. It is located in Southampton, PA but the seller is asking way too much for it: $3745 Luckily the 'Make Offer' button is available, so somebody out there might just get a nice machine. It appears to be in decent shape, but I noticed that the crank handle is broken off for the knee, and it does show the usual dings in the paint. I did not see a vise anywhere either.

I would love to get my hands on one of these, but that is way too much money and it is too far away. Hopefully someone will be able to strike a decent deal and give it a good home.

I live about 10 miles from the seller. I can get photos or inspect it for you if you would like. I can't use it myself.

What auction is that? I am local and would like to go.

I live about 10 miles from the seller. I can get photos or inspect it for you if you would like. I can't use it myself.

I appreciate that, JP, but I am not interested at this time, especially at that price. Secondly, it is too far away for me to go and get it, and it would cost a fortune to ship.

Some day, one of those will show up somewhere near here. You can bet good money that I'll be looking then!

Back