Northen Tool Coupons?

Kroll

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Guys I want to purchase a finger brake as my gift to me,but want to purchase it at a local location.Is there any coupons that will work in the store?Right now its 339.00 plus taxes----kroll

I can't remember ever seeing coupon codes for Northern Tool, I get sale booklets in the mail. Most times they have 3-cards inside, 20% off of purchases over $100, 10% off of $50 purchases and 5% off $15. Last time I was in the store the cashier actually gave some of the discount cards to people in line.

I've been eying that finger brake,

Mike

Just how heavy or thick is the material you wish to bend??

The reason I ask is because I saw what a guy did to a Pexto box and pan brake like that, rated for 16 gauge, when he tried to bend some 1/8" x 2" pieces. Let's just say it wasn't pretty and the brake was pretty much junk.

Not trying to discourage you, but the one you are looking at is only rated for 20 gauge, pretty thin stuff.

I can't remember ever seeing coupon codes for Northern Tool, I get sale booklets in the mail. Most times they have 3-cards inside, 20% off of purchases over $100, 10% off of $50 purchases and 5% off $15. Last time I was in the store the cashier actually gave some of the discount cards to people in line.

I've been eying that finger brake,

Mike

I receive this coupon book in the mail monthly... also.

If you go online and sign up... you will get them too.

Need to shop at the store and buy something from time to time... of they will stop sending it...
Unlike HF who sends endless stuff regardless... :)

NT stuff is generally better quality... yet costs more.

Thanks guys,Terry I want to bend up to 16ga for making boxes for my bandsaw and whatever else may pop up.I really want one that is rated for 16ga but the price is up there.At work in one of the shop cls they have a no name brake thats rated for 20ga and it bends the 16ga pretty good.I just take my time and don't try to over power it.I never tried to bend a piece that is as wide as the brake which is 30" so I don't know about that.I did post on CL a WTB ad so I will see what pops up.I think that some of the metal thats on most of the items that I want to reproduce is 18ga.Anyway thanks for the though and I maybe throwing my money away,I hope that don't happen to me,I feel for the guy----kroll

Back