Pierson Pro Pallet System On A Tormach 1100MX - And A Minor CNC Crash

BladesIIB

https://www.youtube.com/c/BladesIIB
H-M Platinum Supporter
Full unboxing and review of the Pierson Pro Pallet system from Pierson Workholding. A little bit about Pallet design in Fusion 360 and using single point of origin for CNC Milling including using work offset 9 in Fusion 360, which is work offset 59.3 in Path Pilot on the machine.

I get this system all set up and installed on my Tormach 1100MX, make a lot of chips setting up the pallets including the custom top plate pallet I designed. I complete the vise pallet and mount my vise showing the tram repeatability when taking the pallet on and off. I also demonstrate the Z height consideration when using the Pierson Pro Pallet system with a vise.

Overall this pallet system is amazing and using a single point of origin and pallets should significantly increase my CNC mill productivity. I manage to have one minor CNC Mill crash in this one where I have the top height for a hole set incorrectly and crash a ½ inch drill into to the top of a pallet and stall my CNC Mill. Later I E-Stop my Tormach during a tapping operation and have to figure out how to reset my machine since I can't remove the tap from the BT30 Collet - the spindle just turns and I don't want to ruin it with a pipe wrench. Some serious learning all around in this video.

Back