PM 833tv height

magu

Registered
Registered
After not finding it in the manual, can anyone with an 833 tv measure the height of the machine itself with the head all the way up? Thank you in advance!

I got 85" when it hits the top power feed stop. I have the T not TV though. 8ft celing has never been an issue.

I got 85" when it hits the top power feed stop. I have the T not TV though. 8ft celing has never been an issue.
Thank you, what I'm trying to figure out is the height if the mill itself though as it isn't differentiated from the stand anywhere. I am going to build my own stand but have at best a 7' ceiling where I would like to put it.

Last edited:
Thank you, what I'm trying to figure out is the height if the mill itself though as it isn't differentiated from the stand anywhere. I am going to build my own stand but have at best a 7' ceiling where I would like to put it.
I hope to get the column back upright later today now that I’ve got the lubrication and Ballscrew sorted and will confirm, but when I was planning for my stand I measured it at no more than 44 inches from the bottom of the base to the highest point. At least that was what I wrote in my note. But rereading I’m not sure that was with the head all the way up so disregard. Sorry.

Back