Prayer for Member MacDoogle

joefroooo

Active User
Registered
For those here that know ( or dont know) our forum member MacDoogle please add to you daily prayer list to ask for a speedy recovery. Mac was working on a car engine and cut his arm badly. He has lost movement to his fingers on his dominate hand. He is going thru some surgery to join the tenions back. Mac is doing well and has been told that everything may turn out OK for him. I feel prayers from us will assist with full recovery.
As I work in my shop, Crank the mill and lathe handles, Hold the caliper etc. I dont know what I would do with out my hands. As a tinkerer, Not being to to what I am used to would drive me crazy. Please drop Mac some prayers so he can get back to doing what we all look forward to do. Makin Swarf.

Be safe
Joe

All the best , to a speedy recovery.Your in our thoughts and prayers.

Get well soon Mac. It will all work out in the long run, trust me.
Bob

For those here that know ( or dont know) our forum member MacDoogle please add to you daily prayer list to ask for a speedy recovery. Mac was working on a car engine and cut his arm badly. He has lost movement to his fingers on his dominate hand. He is going thru some surgery to join the tenions back. Mac is doing well and has been told that everything may turn out OK for him. I feel prayers from us will assist with full recovery.
As I work in my shop, Crank the mill and lathe handles, Hold the caliper etc. I dont know what I would do with out my hands. As a tinkerer, Not being to to what I am used to would drive me crazy. Please drop Mac some prayers so he can get back to doing what we all look forward to do. Makin Swarf.

Be safe
Joe

Prayers going up for you Mac!

Nelson

You guys are great. A small tight group here will make the difference for Mac. Ill be talking with him in a few days to see how things are working out and Im sure when he gets better he be back here typing faster than I can with my fat fingers.
Thanks, Joe

Back