Prayer for those who are unemployed

HMF

Site Founder
Administrator
Every day, I thank God I am employed so my family can eat and pay our bills.
I want to offer a special prayer for those who are out of work. Pray that they can
get a job and support their families.

Nelson

Count me in also Althumbz , All the time nowadays i hear dire stories of good folk on the scrapheap, & also many who in the past, were employed in manual jobs, as they lack educational attainment, these folks are nowadays "no hopers"
It is extremely sad, Pray that things can only improve

I'll take all the prayers I can get, Nelson! I've been unemployed for almost a year now and it sucks. My whole division was moved waaay down south and it's been murder trying to find something since then. No matter what companies I go to right now telecom's not hiring, or if they are it's for overseas work which I cannot do due to family obligations.

Any one in New Jersey looking for someone with computer/telecomm experience?

Amen to all that has been said here. I am retired, but vividly remember times in my life when there simply was no work to be had, and the feeling of despair. I feel your pain, all of you who are out of work, and you have my most sincere prayers.

Have been lucky and never faced unemployment. Can only imagine how horrible that must be. I will pray for those that are un or underemployed as well.

Prayers too for anyone hit by the current state of the economy. A lot of benefit erosion like health and dental have made for some tough days for those who usually need the help the most So please remember them in your prayers too.
Bob

:+1: Hopefully things are starting to pick back up.

Jeff

I've always had work being a welder,layout,fitter and millwright leave one job and go to another.

And being self employed for a few years some times there wasn't much work. Always enough to get by, Now I'm retired and don't have to look for work.

Prayers from my family go's out to those less fortunate than we are!

Paul

Back