Prayer Request

November X-ray

Active User
Registered
Hey All,

Just learned that my 25 year old son-in law may have brain cancer, test being run as I am writing. He's already battled testicular cancer at age 17 and is well on his way to becoming a cardiologist, worse case scenario could mean less than a month remaining for him. All Prayers are Needed and Welcomed,

Thanks,

NXr

Hey All,

Just learned that my 25 year old son-in law may have brain cancer, test being run as I am writing. He's already battled testicular cancer at age 17 and is well on his way to becoming a cardiologist, worse case scenario could mean less than a month remaining for him. All Prayers are Needed and Welcomed,

Thanks,

NXr

That's a tough one indeed. Here's hoping that the worst case scenario will be avoided.

M

OMG- of course! Especially with what my son is going through. May the power of the lord heal him quickly and completely.

Thanks to All for their Thoughts and Prayers and I need to pass along I just heard that the MRI results showed no signs of cancer. We are now breathing a huge sigh of relief, now it remains to be found what is the cause of his pain.

Thank You again and May God Bless Everyone! (Iknow he has surely blessed us)

I'm glad to hear that it isn't Cancer, And he will be in our payers.

Paul

Prayers that the pain be removed and health restored have been sent.

Steve

Thanks to everyone for their prayers!

A huge weight has been lifted, but please continue to pray for Nelson and his family for his Son's health and for our Country to get back on track!

Regards,

NXr

The Lord is gracious and compassionate. Glad to hear that things are looking up.
Al

Back