Prayers for strength

Rbeckett

Gold
Rest In Peace
A very young lady freind of mine who has three small boys has just encountered a major setback in her life. For some unknown reason out of the clear blue with no warning her high school sweetheart husband just packed up and moved away. No explanation or reason, just gone. She has the three boys and all the common bills a young family gets these day, so I would ask my brothers and sisters to remember her in their prayers, that she may find peace and answers in this very tough time indeed.

Bob

Her and her 3 boys will be in our prayers, I hope things get better for her. Bob senting you a pm.

Paul

thanks Bob for caring. we all need prayers for strength at times in our lives, and we all can give prayers for others problems. she has ours. Dave

Will be praying, who knows why people do the things they do, But God is Faithful,

Dwayne

Prayers for strength from here also Bob.

"Billy G"

Prayers on the way! God will never put us through any thing we can not endure. I pray this brings the mom and boys closer together.

Quick update. She is continuing to do OK. Several members have offered her some help and she really appreciates it, but would like to attempt to do this on her own if she can. So I am sitting back and watching and being prepared to offer assistance whenever and where ever needed. So far she is pretty hurt and really confused, how it could happen, but she is dealing with it well and not resorting to old habits or crutches to get through. You folks who have offered help she says thank you from the bottom of her heart and will let us know if and when she can't manage it herself. She is a pretty tough little country girl, so she may just do fine and come out of this tougher and stronger than she thinks. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, they are working already.

Bob

Thank you for the update Bob and please let us know if we can help in any way, no matter how big or how small.

"Billy G"

i would like to help, Bob.
please, if she does need anything let me know.
i wouldn't feel right if i didn't help.

maybe the blessing is that he left, and that she will be lead to better experiences and joy.

Back